The Ticket Producer system gives Mobile Service Providers the possibility to verify right at the signalling source of their wireless network elements the accuracy of their billing system. No more revenue loss or overcharging while complying with the current stringent regulations.
How the Ticket Producer works
Signalling messages are captured directly on live interfaces of the mobile networks. The relevant information is extracted by network probes, correlated and call/transaction tickets are produced.
The Ticket Producer provides a unique set of features and benefits
- Ready to be easily integrated with customized applications.
- Supports 2G and 3G networks.
- Information available: Originating Network Element, Destination Network Element, User IMSI, Terminal IMEI, Called Number, Type of Number (TON), Charging Start Time, Charging End Time, Answer Time, Call Duration, Basic Service Type, Basic Service Code, PLMN, LAC, SAC/CI, Cause of Termination.
- Tickets are produced in real time as soon as the user transaction is closed and stored in a circular file system.
- Built on top of a real-time OS.
- Supported interfaces: E1/T1, STM-1 (ATM and Channelized), IP/Ethernet and CESoP.
- Scalability: five models of Ticket Producer are available. All are 19’’ rack systems (300 mm of depth), with connectivity ranging from 2 PCM lines or 1 STM-1 up to 32 PCM lines and 4 STM-1.
Rich set of optional features
Counters and KPIs are activated, producing statistics. Triggers (values per hour, absolute counter values, combined performance values, percentages) can send specific alarms towards the Operation Centre. The system can be easily used to detect frauds, for example by storing counters per users, contemporary call/session generation in different LAC/CI, activity rate per users, mobility rate per users, etc.
Customized analysis supporting additional functionalities
- Threshold settings on errors percentages vs. number of calls, on number of clear codes, on specific alarms, on interface errors, etc.
- Alarms and clear code parsing from network elements during monitoring phases.
- Alarm group correlation and clear codes analysis presenting aggregated data with call transactions.
- Possibility to set thresholds on different captured parameters, alarms, errors and clear codes to trigger alarms.